The Herkules is supplied with default settings for a variety of industrial door applications, broad selection of evaluation options for people and vehicles with optional direction recognition and crossing traffic masking.
The Herkules microwave motion detectors have been specifically developed for use with industrial doors. They detect, differentiate between or mask out people or vehicles and can switch the output relays separately, depending on the requirement. This feature is also suitable for controlling our LED traffic lights.
The optional RegloBeam 2 bidirectional remote control allows the Herkules 2 and 2E to be configured quickly and completely from ground level, and every single parameter can be adapted to the particular situation. The RegloBeam 2 is also used with many of Bircher’s other detectors.
- Mounting height – 2.5 m to 7.0 m
- Connection – 7 or 10 metre (8 x 0.14 mm²) cable
- Technology – Doppler radar with planar module
- Operating Voltage – 12-28 Vac, 12-36 Vdc
- Operating Current – Maximum 75 mA
- Outputs – 2 Relays, 48 Vac/dc, 0.5 A ac
- Protection Class – IP65
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +60°C