The CarSense™ 303 uses advanced magnetoresistive technology to detect vehicles up to 1.5m (5ft) from the unit. The sensor measures the Earth’s magnetic field and detects changes caused by ferrous objects. The CS303 uses this exciting new technology to provide a viable alternative to traditional loop detectors, offering a highly sensitive, compact and economic option for vehicle detection. The three-axis detection allows for independent selection of each axis to further improve detection.
The CarSense™ 303 offers the following features:
- Vehicle detection across three, independently selectable axes
- Easy install, only one cut needed to install the unit
- Easy to use remote control module allows for programming and additional relay outputs
- ULTRAMETER™ assists with setting optimal sensitivity
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows for detection of vehicles only when they have come to a complete stop, perfect for busy car-parks with many vehicles moving around.
The CarSense303 does not require a traditional induction loop, instead making use of a single buried sensor either in the form of a probe or flat-pack. This means only a single cut is needed to install the system, as seen in the video below.