Installer-friendly, resistant, versatile. Thanks to above ground mounting ProAccess is an easy to install alternative for applications in which loop detectors cannot be used. The device is mounted at a height of 0.5 m and has a range of up to 5.5 m. ProAccess is suitable for wet and cold environments because of the IP65 protection class and the built-in heater.
The ProAccess is ideal for activation of ticket dispensers, presence detection at sliding and swing gates or car park barriers and traffic lights.
- Thanks to above ground mounting in 0.5 m, no surfacing work is necessary
- User-friendly menu guidance and feedback via LED
- Sensitivity and detection angle (± 30°) can be adjusted for precise detection
- Triangle bracket for 45° and 90° mounting available
- Sensor unit can be removed for maintenance
- Built-in heater ensures stable operation in cold environments
- Reliable detection even at speed up to 12 mph (20 km/h)
- High electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) avoids undesired interferences with other components
- Waterproof to protection class IP65
Several features for high versatility
- Different modes for activation and vehicle protection
- Object differentiation can filter out pedestrian traffic
- Material-independent detection of vehicles
- Possibility to teach in stationary objects
- Input for WAKE or INHIBIT signal
The optional mounting bracket for ProAccess Allows for easy installation at 45° and more flexible angle adjustment to suit the application.