The standard LED traffic lights are operated from a 24 Volt dc supply; we also offer a 12 Volt dc version which also has the same excellent performance. The lights can be controlled from a simple power supply and switch arrangement or for more sophisticated solutions they can be combined with the traffic control board. This in turn can be linked to a microwave motion sensor or inductive loop detector to allow it to respond to presence of vehicles. The lights are designed for fixing to a flat surface or they can be used with the optional post mounting kit.
The key features of the lights are as follows:
- Proven high reliability ultra-bright LEDs.
- Energy saving – Less than 7% of a 60W lamp bulb.
- All front screw fixing - No awkward bolts brackets or rivets.
- Shallow profile - Less damage risk compared to bulkier units.
- Fully potted waterproof assembly that can endure short term immersion.
- 4M cable tails for fast installation on site.
- Unregulated 24Vdc (±2.5V) as standard, 12Vdc & other voltages available to order.
- TRG100B = Red 2.4W, Green 2.0W
- TRG150B = Red 4.5W, Green 3.9W
- TRG100B – Height 268mm, Width 140mm, Depth 50mm
- TRG150B – Height 368mm, Width 190mm, Depth 50mm
- SCB-1_R24VDC_SC – Height 164mm, Width 95mm, Depth 30mm
- Detachable rear panel for flat surface fixing.
- Optional post mounting kit.
*EC European Community Registered Design 000321161-0001