The small size of the LRS allows for easy installation in pavement (below grade) with a single saw cut. It provides cost savings on labour and materials when compared to the multiple cuts and corner reliefs required for the installation of inductive loops. The rugged sensor is also suitable for above grade installations, making it ideal for use in confined areas or hidden in non-ferrous architectural components for security purposes.
- Three-dimensional presence detection - select X, Y and/or Z axis independently
- Control module for programming and relay contact output
- Stand-alone sensor stores background and settings in a non-volatile memory
- Single cut, low-cost installation
- ULTRAMETER™ sensitivity display for easy set-up
- Fast response for high-speed detection
- Logic Interface available for extended range, directional logic and more
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ (DOS®) feature will allow detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop near the sensor. This EMX exclusive technology ignores cross traffic in tight spaces.
The Loop Replacement System (LRS) replaces the CarSense303 magnetoresistive system and is backwards compatible with existing sensors, controllers and logic units.